Today, health researchers have known that Alpha lipoic acid (ALA) is a natural fatty acid compound that is produced by animals and plants. It is used in every human cell to help turn glucose into usable energy.It helps to maintain your Youth & Beauty
There are thousands of these compounds coming from fruits, vegetables and grains. We need to follow a diet high in antioxidants and free radicals, to provide protection for all the cells in our body against many types of free radicals that attack cells.
- Unprocessed fruits and vegetables are an excellent source of natural antioxidants. Many contain vitamins C and E, as well as beta-carotene (a precursor of vitamin A).
- Papaya, oranges, carrots are the most famous sources of beta-carotene.
- Brocoli and kale contain antioxidants and free radicals, lutein and zeaxanthin, which are recommended in preventing age-related eye diseases.
- Tomatoes contain lycopene, which is thought to reduce the risk of cancer.
- Berries contain high amounts of anthocyanins, which have been shown to have potential health effects against cancer, neuropathy, inflammation, diabetes and infections.
- Vitamins C, E and A, along with selenium, grape seed extract, pycnoginol and reversatrol are all well known antioxidant supplements.
Organic pigments are naturally found in plants and anti-oxidant species
Antioxidants and free radicals including phytochemicals. Pigments are found mainly in algae, plants and photosynthetic bacteria. This is the reason for the different shades of red, yellow, blue, oranges in vegetables, fruits and flowers. The most powerful carotenoids are known as Beta-carotene, Lutein and Lycopene.
Beta-carotene is used by the liver to convert it into vitamin A. It is found in dark green, red and yellow vegetables such as carrots, sweet potatoes, pumpkins and broccoli. Animals include organ meat, eggs and fish. Beta-carotene is only converted into vitamin A when necessary for the body. Therefore there is no risk of toxicity of excessive vitamin A from supplements.
Lutein is also found in dark green leafy vegetables, broccoli, egg yolks, oranges and peaches, which are good for the eyes. Statistics show that a high Lutein diet is connected to the lower price of cataracts. Macular degeneration, a major cause of blindness in the elderly.
IF you body lack of ALA , then it’s easy to damage to tissues and organs…
BUT for some reasons, your body lack of ALA due to diet, environment living… that when you should add ALA in right ways.
WHAT is the benefits of alpha lipoic acid:
- Improves multiple neuropathies associated with diabetes mellitus
- Lessens toxicities from heavy metal exposure
- Directly terminates free radicals
- Increases levels of vitamin C
- Increases levels of the very important antioxidant glutathione
- Prevents toxicity with vitamin C and glutathione loss
- Improves glycemic control
This post also suggest you for premium with TOP RATED SUPPLEMENTS; it’s an easy way to add ALA with right dosage always giving the best benefits.
|NOW® Alpha Lipoic Acid, 250 mg, 120 Veg Capsules||Order from Amazon|
|Amazing Formulas Alpha Lipoic Acid * 600mg||Order from Amazon|
|Source Naturals Alpha Lipoic Acid – Supports Healthy Sugar Metabolism, Liver Function||Order from Amazon|
|Nutricost Alpha Lipoic Acid 600mg Per Serving
||Order from Amazon|