From now on, you do not need to spend much time and money going to the spa to perform facial steam treatments. You can completely perform this method at home with these 7 tips from the experts
A steam bath is one of the beauty treatments that bring many benefits, especially popular among women. Regularly maintain the habit of steaming each week to help open pores, treat blackheads, prevent acne, reduce the amount of oil on the skin and help the spirit to relax. This method is relatively simple, safe and you can do it at home. Anh you might need a home face streamer.
1. FACIAL FIRE WITH ROSE
Rose is one of the ingredients with great skin care properties. The essence of rose petals helps to improve skin problems such as large pores or dry skin. When you apply this rose facial treatment regularly, you will quickly have a smooth, bright white skin.
STEPS TO DO
- Rose separates each petal, removing withered petals and rinsing the selected petals
- Use a large pot with 1.5 liters of boiled water and 1.5 liters of cold water. Check the water temperature, the water temperature is about 60-70 degrees. Drop the petals of the rose into a pot of water.
- Face down about 10cm away from the pot. Use a large towel to cover the head and basin so the steam does not escape, relax for 20 minutes.
- You can add a little olive oil to the steam to aid moisture in the skin.
2. FACIAL FACTS WITH PERILLA
When it comes to facial steam, you can’t ignore the perilla leaf ingredient. Facial facial treatment with perilla leaves helps to treat acne, acne bran, melasma and freckles.
Guide to do
- Rinse the perilla leaves and boil for about 3-5 minutes.
- Fill the pot with water and start steaming your face. Do it for 15-20 minutes.
- You can combine a few drops of lemon juice and a few salt grains in the steam to increase the therapeutic effect.
4. FACE STREAMING WITH GREEN TEA LEAF
Thanks to containing vitamins A, B, C, E, green tea leaves are capable of nourishing the skin from deep inside. Green tea also has high antibacterial properties, limits sebum, dirt, helps open pores and stimulates collagen production to regenerate skin, reducing dark spots.
How to do it
- Rinse green tea leaves with diluted salt water.
- Boil tea leaves, then pour into a small pot used to steam your face.
- Start a steam bath for 10 minutes.
- Rinse skin with cool water and apply ice to tighten pores.
5. Face Streaming with chamomile flowers
If you have dry or sensitive skin, seek out chamomile treatments. Ingredients in chamomile have the ability to increase moisture, hydrate the skin. Essence in the flower will soothe red bumps of inflammatory acne, leaving acne.
Guide to do
- Fill a pot with hot water and add some freshly washed chamomile petals.
- Do a steam bath for 8-10 minutes.
- Rinse face with cool water and apply lotion.
6. Face Streaming with grapefruit peel
If you want to have a smooth white, rosy skin, then steaming your face with grapefruit peel is the perfect solution. In this ingredient contains antioxidants that are effective in preventing skin aging, stimulating collagen formation and balancing skin pH. With just a few simple steps, you can improve skin brightness and firmness.
Guide to do
- Cut the grapefruit peel into thin and medium pieces.
- Add water and a pinch of salt, then boil over low heat to allow the essence in the shell to soak in the water.
- Wait until the heat is moderate, then steam your face for 10 minutes.
- Wash your face and apply moisturizer.