The combination of Yoga movements with Cardio exercises helps you burn fat effectively and relax your mind.
Cardio yoga – the term refers to a popular practice style today that combines yoga with cardiovascular exercises or cardio exercises. This is an exercise for those who love the relaxation that yoga brings to the mind and body through intense cardio exercises.
CARDIO YOGA ConceptsCardio and yoga are two subjects that have been very popular because of the health benefits that it brings. The practice of yoga as a method to reduce stress, improve sleep, enhance mental health. Cardio exercises aim to exercise muscle groups, while controlling heart rate and supporting blood circulation. As a result, the supply of more oxygen to the whole body in general and muscle cells in particular is also improved in a positive way.
The benefits for muscle groups and the efficient burning of energy that cardio brings are great, but still lack the flexibility of yoga. While combining cardio and yoga, it completely meets the criteria, having a toned but still attractive body and a refreshing mind.
HEALTH BENEFITS FROM CARDIO YOGA
VERY GOOD SUPPORT FOR JOINTS AND STRENGTH
Cardio exercises often use stronger movements, must use more force, because its purpose is to work force and muscle mass such as shoulders, abs, chest, thighs and buttocks. While yoga exercises often use gentle movements, it requires more flexibility and it will help soothe and restore joints. Therefore, the first benefit of the method of cardio yoga is to help bones and joints become more flexible.
REDUCES STRESS, EMOTIONAL BALANCES
In addition to the health benefits of flexibility, a slim and attractive body shape also helps improve the mood and spirit of the practitioner significantly. Helps remove negative emotions, fatigue, pressure from many problems in life. Especially with today’s busy life, long-term practice will help calm, calm, reduce stress, and improve quality of life.
IMPROVES RESPIRATORY SYSTEM, BLOOD CYCLE
During cardio, if you can’t manage and regulate your breathing well, it will lead to shortness of breath. Thanks to the combination of yoga to help you control your breathing better and more evenly. The regular practice of yoga is the perfect way to promote and supplement the body’s internal metabolism and circulatory system activities. The gentle breathing and adjustment of breathing from yoga will also help the muscle mass to be more flexible, supporting the cardio exercise is also more effective.
CARDIO YOGA EXERCISES
Samasthiti, also known as Tadasana (Mountain Pose), is the most basic yoga pose. This pose is mainly to connect yourself and your body’s gravity, helping you to better balance.
How to do:
Start standing upright with legs and weight evenly distributed.
Your shoulders should be drawn back and your arms hanging at your sides, chin parallel to the ground.
Unlike many other exercises, with Crescent Lunge, the thigh muscles will work with high frequency and help strengthen the thigh muscles faster and stronger. This will help you be more flexible and easier when doing cardio exercises, walking or climbing stairs every day.
How to do:
Take a big step forward with your left foot to start in a position with both feet almost equal in length.
Bend the front knee and keep the back leg straight and the heel off the floor. Try to bend your front leg so that your thigh is parallel to the floor. Square hips forward.
– Extend your arms toward the ceiling on either side of your head and straighten. Feel the stretch in your hips.
Mountain Climbers is one of the exercises that challenge your abdominal muscles, help this muscle group become firm, burn excess fat effectively and at the same time promote flexibility, agility and flexibility for the body.
How to do:
– First, you start with a high Plank position, with your hands touching the floor, so that your fingers are facing out and the distance between your hands is shoulder-width apart.
Tighten your abs, straighten your legs back and let your toes touch the floor. Shift your weight and balance your body with two hands and two toes. The whole body from the legs, hips, back, neck, head forms a straight line and this is the starting position of the Mountain Climbers exercise.
– Perform a movement to pull the left foot towards the left hand, then bring the left foot to the starting position and bring the right foot to the right hand, then bring the right foot back to the starting position. It is 1 rep and do the same moves as above to continue the exercise, do it as quickly as possible.
– Repeat this leg contraction, stretch the other leg continuously for 20-30 seconds and breathe steadily.
LOW PLANK POSE
Low plank pose is a high level plank pose, which helps reduce belly fat effectively. This move does not support with your elbows, but your palms will bear the force.
How to do:
– Start in a plank position, with your hands on the mat, back and neck kept straight.
– Tighten your abs then raise your toes to touch the floor, firm posture. Slowly lower your body to the bottom by bending both elbows at the same time.
– Feel the tension in your biceps and abs. Tighten your belly. Breathe evenly and hold for 10-15 counts.