There’s no surprise that smartphones have been change the lifestyle of billions of people in the world. And that’s why people have spent more time with their smartphones than ever before. On average, each person spends about 7 hours a day spending on smartphones (arcording to report from Counterpoint).
Counterpoint said half of the participants in their research spent more than 5 hours a day on smartphones. And in particular, 1 in 4 people will use the phone for up to 7 hours a day, which is so amazing.
It’s the habit of using too long that lead to smartphone/device addiction. Today, millions of people have problems with smartphone addiction. We should find out the solution to resolve this problem, protect ourselves & improve life quality.
Let’s talk about the potetial harm of smartphone addiction
- Excessive smartphone use causes the brain problems the same as effects of drug addiction. Adding on that, people use smartphone/computer or mobile devices for so long would face with mental stress, these people having a tendency to be easily annoyed or easy to get angry .
- People who are too dependent on smartphones also feel isolated, tired, depressed, and feeling lonely and invasive compared to normal people. People often slow development for talking skills when they reply on smartphones or use in long time
- People with the time using smartphone or technological device feel that the time passing so quickly than normal. Then if you don’t want to shorten your lifes, use them less
- In addition, students / teenagers who abuse smartphones also tend to lack of concentration, often seeking to do multitasking. This makes the mind and mind less flexible.
- You will lack of physical activities when abusing smartphones, technoligical devices… and this is the source of health problems with Osteoarthritis, cardiovascular problems, obesity…
- You know? the mobile wave & wifi may affect your brain, heart.
So how to use less these devices?
The fact to avoid or limit the rely for these devices with so many solutions. The advice we gives you is that you should realize clearly the potential risk from these devices, then it’s easy for you to avoid reliance on it.
We also suggest you to take part in so many physical activities, meeting more friends with cafe, talking and sharing.
You can choose to join in a club, dancing club, music club or sport club to decrease the time for using these types of devices
Turn off the notifications from smartphones, limit the follow friends or news, limit to join in group from social,,,
For women, you can take physical activities, buy a city bike for riding with leisure near the place you live.
For men whose your job relying on computer, laptop; just arrange the time for other activities. You may consider to change the job if your job too rely on these devices.
Attend more outdoor activities, we have fishing, camping, kayaking or hiking… Today, there’re so many places for travel to. You can enjoy the life near nature, living with nature to love this life more.
Take some travel tour to some old villages or in old town. Enjoy to live in cottage without wifi, mobile phone…. Make more friends for a community with the people having the same purpose on outdoor travel…
If you try the best, then you would gradually decrease your reliance on Mobile Devices & Social Networks…
Good luck to you!