Are you feeling inferior by the dark skin under arm area? If so, quickly pocket the beauty tips below to improve the skin condition & make it with real revival.
An area of less beautiful armpits will be an obstacle for every girl when she wants to wear sexy 2-shirt tops. Fortunately, this darkening situation is not as difficult as we think. The treatment behind the skin behind the arms promises to help you feel confident with the cooler outfit.
The reasons that make the armpit skin dark
The problem of armpit darkening can be caused by many different reasons. Improper removal or shaving is one of the main factors that make the underarm skin dark. The strong impact on this skin area will damage the hair follicles and make pores bigger. When done this way for a long time, the skin under the arms will become increasingly dark and rough.
Secrets to restore the smoothness and the brightness of the underarm skin?
Instead of using cosmetics to conceal or whiten skin, some simple remedies from nature are also great ideas.
Turmeric powder and cucumber
Turmeric powder has long been considered a “panacea” that regenerates damaged skin and treats extremely effectively. In addition, cucumber is also an ingredient that not only helps to lighten the skin but also treat dark spots in the armpits. Thanks to the its content of vitamins A, B1, B2, C and iron, manganese, iodine, cucumber; turmeric powder can make the skin smooth, beautiful from the inside.
How to make
- Use 2 tablespoons of cucumber juice and 1 spoon of turmeric powder.
- Mix together to form a mixture.
- You can use a little more lemon juice to enhance the ability to lighten the skin.
- Apply the mixture on the skin under the arms, remain for about 30 minutes.
- Then rinse with warm water.
Yogurt and orange peel
Orange peel has the ability to whiten the skin under the arms. Orange peel oil also contains a lot of vitamin C, when combined with fermented yogurt will help the underarm skin reduce darkening and become smoother. This is considered a very simple and effective treatment.
How to make:
- Wash and dry orange peel.
- Then puree the orange peel and mix with a little yogurt.
- Continue to apply the mixture evenly on the skin needs whitening.
- Hold for 20 minutes then rinse with warm water.
- Do not forget to maintain this practice to improve marked bruises.
Green bean flour & rose essential oil
Green beans contain vitamins E, A, C, D and minerals which are very good for home beauty. For that reason, most women often use this material to support skin whitening. Besides, the combination of mung bean flour and rose oil is also one of the effective remedies. For long, rose has been famous for the effect of making skin white, bright and smooth.
How to make:
- Use 3-5 drops of rose essential oil, mixed with 1 teaspoon of green beans to make a thick paste.
- Spread the mixture on the skin under the arms.
- Hold for 10-15 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
- Apply this method regularly, you will quickly feel the softness and the brightness from the skin under the arms.