Make use of natural ingredients to nourish the skin during the days at home to make easy way for reboost your beauty
As to maintain a perfect beauty , you should never neglect skin care, even during long holidays. In the steps of skin care at home, exfoliating is the stage that many women ignore. However, this is an essential skincare step that contributes to supporting other nurturing steps to get perfect beauty. Hopefully the following tips for exfoliating your skin at home will be helpful and effective for you.
MAKE CLEAN YOUR SKIN FROM MARINE SALT
For a long time, sea salt has been used a lot in beauty care and brings vast of wonderful benefits. This is a very good & natural material for helping the skin reduce oily, antibacterial and remove dead skin cells. Salt contains minerals and nutrients, including magnesium, calcium, sodium, potassium … all play an important role in nourishing the skin.
The combination of salt and olive oil will help you remove dead skin effectively and also bring skin soft, natural white light. The ingredients rich in vitamins A, D, K and the carotine in olive oil help provide the necessary moisture and improve skin pigmentation. This formula is suitable for girls/women who are working at home and for money saving.
HOW TO DO IT
- You only need to mix 3 spoons of sea salt and 2 spoons of olive oil together.
- Using warm water to wet the skin, apply the mixture to the face and gently massage for 10 minutes.
- Then rinse with cold water.
- Use regularly, weekly / once in the evening before bedtime.
REMOVE DEAD SKIN WITH SUGAR AND ORANGE PEEL
Orange is not only a food that helps increase resistance this season, but you can also take advantage of orange peel in beauty. While uncommon, orange peel is known to contain antioxidants and nutrients and essential oils that can help remove dead skin. Moreover, when combined with pureed orange peel and sugar, this mixture creates an extremely effective facial exfoliating formula. With just the following simple steps, you can be beautiful at home in the anti-epidemic days.
GUIDE TO DO
- First, mix 1 teaspoon of brown sugar with 1 teaspoon of pureed orange peel and 1 teaspoon of olive oil to make a mixture.
- Then, spread the mixture evenly on your face and massage. In particular, focus on massaging the skin such as the nose and chin on the cheeks to remove dead skin.
- Finally, wash your face thoroughly with water.
Professional Exfoliating with Tree Hut Sugar Scrub
Sugar Scrubs from Tree Hut are always a safe choice as they contain natural ingredients that are very skin friendly and they do not contain any harmful chemicals & helpful for Exfoliating as also for Hydrating . They can be used daily without any hesitation.
LEMON AND WHITE GLAIR OF EGG
It seems that this is a very popular mixture that many girls apply to exfoliating the skin. Because lemons are rich in natural acids that help cleanse the skin and remove sebum hidden deep inside your skin, thereby helping skin to look smooth, fresher. Besides, egg white glair also contains many nutrients and vitamins that bring many benefits to the skin. To nourish soft skin quickly, apply immediately this effective way to remove dead skin.
HOW TO MAKE:
- Use 1 lemon, squeeze the water and mix well with the glair of 1 chicken egg.
- Use a scrub to apply to the skin.
- Then, hold still and relax until the mask shrinks then rinse with water.
EXFOLIATING A HOME WITH COFFEE GROUNDS
Thinking of exfoliation, the women cannot ignore the popular but effective ingredients from coffee grounds. It may sound ridiculous, but this is a mixture that can help you knock away old layers of horny cells on the skin. Thanks to its powerful antioxidant and nicotinic antioxidants, you can easily remove excess oil and dead skin cells. Do not hesitate to take advantage of this simple skin care method so that your skin is always fresh and bright while staying at home.
HOW TO MAKE
- Mix 3 tablespoons of coffee grounds and ½ cup of unsweetened yogurt together.
- Apply the mixture evenly on the skin and massage gently in a circular motion.
- Then clean the skin with water.