Premature ejaculation occurs when a man ejaculates too early during sex. This is a common form of sexual disorder. It is estimated that about 1 in 3 men experience premature ejaculation at some point in their lives. Premature ejaculation is a common condition among the men that needs for treatment to avoid affecting your sexual life
What is premature ejaculation?
Premature ejaculation occurs when a man experiences orgasm and ejaculates at the beginning of simple sexual activity or penis stimulation. According to experts at the The International Society for Sexual Medicine, the definition of premature ejaculation is the state of ejaculation after penetrating the vagina for about 1 minute. In addition, according to the international sex classification standards, premature ejaculation is limited to 15 seconds after the start of sexual intercourse.
This is a common condition and if this happens infrequently, men may not need treatment. However, men should go to the hospital for a diagnosis if:
- Ejaculation is always present within 1 minute of penetration
- It is impossible to delay ejaculation during most sexual intercourse
- The sexual partner make a complaint about your condition
Premature ejaculation is classified as follows:
Primary premature ejaculation: This is a lifelong condition, which means that the patient almost always ejaculates early, since the first sexual intercourse.
Secondary premature ejaculation: A condition in which men have had normal ejaculation in the past and then formed premature ejaculation.
Although premature ejaculation is a sensitive condition, it is a common condition and needs treatment. Medications, psychological counseling and performing sexual techniques can help improve this condition.
Why does a man suffer from premature ejaculation?
In most cases, the cause of premature ejaculation is often unclear. However, Testosterone deficiency and low Serotonin levels in some men are thought to tend to lead to premature ejaculation.
Besides, doctors said psychological factors may be the main cause of premature ejaculation. However, sometimes this condition may be a sign of some other related pathology.
- Having sex early
- Sexually abused
- Worry about your performance as well as your sexual expression
- Stress, anxiety, work pressure
- There is guilt about sexual activities
- Obsessed body or not good looking penis
- Having a relationship problem could be related to emotional issues as well as to the subject of sex.
- Psychological factors are thought to affect men who have had normal sex in the past. These cases are called secondary and can be improved by many different methods.
- Too hasty in sex, no foreplay, intimate talk
- Abnormal hormone levels
- Abnormal levels of brain and nerve chemicals
- Inflammation, infection of the prostate gland
Although rare, premature ejaculation is sometimes thought to be associated with many other conditions, such as:
- Multiple sclerosis
- Prostate disease
- Thyroid problems
- Using alcohol or illegal drugs
Symptoms and signs of premature ejaculation
Medically, premature ejaculation is identified by the following signs:
Always ejaculate before having connection with vagina or within 1 minute after penetration of vagina.
Inability to delay ejaculation during a relationship or after penetration occurs.
If symptoms of premature ejaculation occur infrequently, you may need treatment. This situation may improve on its own after a while.
How to treat premature ejaculation
Treatment for premature ejaculation usually depends on the cause as well as the severity of the condition. Common measures include the use of behavioral techniques, penis anesthesia, medications, and psychological counseling.
1. Technical behavior
In some cases, premature ejaculation can be treated with simple therapies such as asking sexual for having sex twice next by next. This can support premature ejaculation during sex. The first time, you should have sex in quick, then take a rest, lie next to the partner & talking, caress fondly… when you’re ready for next sex turn, the second time seem to be good in long time.
Your doctor may also advise the person to limit or stop sexual intercourse for a period of time to improve symptoms.
2. Pelvic/perineum exercises on the floor
Weak pelvic floor muscles may cause ejaculation disorders. Therefore, the doctor may recommend that the patient perform floor exercises for pelvic (Kegel exercises) to strengthen the muscles.
Doing exercises to strengthen pelvic can improve premature ejaculation
Experts said that if men regularly exercise the perineum muscles, it will help improve the premature ejaculation and stimulate sexual desire very well. This is the part of the muscle between the coccyx (a small, triangular bone at the base of the spinal column in humans and some apes, formed of fused vestigial vertebrae) and the pubic bone, which will help strengthen this muscle area and also help the sexual organs work better. Here are ways to practice pelvic floor muscles you can refer and perform at home:
– Exercise 1:
Step 1: Tighten this muscle area for about 5 seconds, then relax for 10 seconds, performing about 5 times.
Step 2: Continue to squeeze the perineum muscles for about 10 seconds, then relax for 5 seconds, repeat about 3 times.
Step 3: Tighten this muscle for about 20 seconds and then relax for 20 seconds, performing it again about 3 times.
– Exercise 2:
Step 1: Tighten the perineum muscles for about 3 seconds and then relax for 3 seconds, repeat this action 4 times and rest for about 10 seconds.
Step 2: Tighten this muscle for about 1 second and then relax for 10 seconds, repeat it 10 times in a row then rest for 10 seconds.
Step 3: Tighten perineal muscle for 8 seconds and then relax for 4 seconds, repeat this exercise 4 times.
This is a very easy exercise and can be applied at any time if you have free time. Therefore, men can often practice to improve premature ejaculation without worrying about affecting their daily life.
3.Technical pause when having sex
Sometimes the doctor may suggest that the patient and partner use techniques to pause during sex. This method is performed as follows:
- Start the normal process of sexual intercourse, including stimulating the penis until you feel close to ejaculation.
- Stop having sex and have your partner tighten the penis and massage for a few seconds. This may cause the desire to ejaculate through.
- By repeatedly pausing the technique, men can reach the time of ejaculation when desired. After a few practice sessions, men can know how to delay ejaculation and become a habit of having sex without performing a pause technique.
If the pause technique causes pain and discomfort, men may temporarily stop sexual stimulation when they feel they want to ejaculate. Waiting for that emotion to start the process of having sex from the beginning.
4. Use Condoms for prolong sex, Best last-long condoms to use
With improvements in condom manufacturing technology; Now, improvements can help you to use condoms and extend the time of sex in the best way. Condoms can reduce the sensitivity of the penis to help improve premature ejaculation. In addition, some types of condoms contain anesthetics that can aid in the erection process and increase the duration of sex.
This can reduce the response of the vegetative nerves and delay ejaculation. However, the doctor also give you the advice to get the best performance with prolong condoms:
- Just prepare a good room for couple, quiet, suitable light intensity, the room with fragrant smell…
- Just have sex when both having the need, in good mood, good health
- Caress & confiding in a partner before having sex
- Kiss & relax
- The most important step is to wear the comdom before having sex for from 2 minutes to make the active substance against premature ejaculation work with your penis
- Then having sex in gentle, always remember to control the feeling when having sex.
Here’re the best prolong condoms, just select the suitable one for you:
|Durex Condom Prolong Natural Latex||$|
|Kamasutra Long Lasting Condom||$$|
|Durex Performax Intense||$$|
|Lifestyles Skyn Extra Studded||$$|
|Trojan Extended Condoms||$|
|Lifestyles SKYN Original Condoms||$$|
5. Psychological treatment
Contact a psychiatrist or psychiatrist for advice and overcome issues like depression, anxiety, or sexual obsession. Men with premature ejaculation should often confide in their partners to enhance intimacy, sexual satisfaction as well as support the improvement of the problem of premature ejaculation. During the time of improving premature ejaculation, men can focus on oral sex posture or use sexual devices to limit the pressure.
6. Surgery to treat premature ejaculation
In severe cases or do not respond to other treatments, the doctor may recommend surgery to treat premature ejaculation. The two most common surgical methods are:
- Selective back nerve resection
- Enhancing penis function
Preliminary studies suggest that both methods are relatively effective and safe. However, surgical methods have not been specifically studied and monitored for long-term complications.
Premature ejaculation is a common problem and is often related to psychological factors. This situation needs to be cared for and overcome in time to avoid affecting a spousal relationship and making it difficult to conceive.