After graduating from University, most people have the ideas for stable job through your life. But this is not a long way to for your career. Let’s see how can you continue to work at any companies at the age of from 30, 35 even 40. I’m sure that time, you need your private office for yourself.
By the age from 30 or earlier, you should think about your own office & your career carefully before it’s too late. People tend to get fear when having to work at middle age, they fell terrible with business meeting at the companies, day by day work load from boss. The best advice is prepare a home office, which means you don’t have to pay rental fee monthly for your home office.
Why should you have a home office as soon as possible?
- Home Office is a good place for you do the job in professional way, think out some new business ideas
- For some people, Home Office is the place you can relax, maintain your own business any time you like.
- That’s place where you can meet friends or talk with business partners
- And when you want to get rid of the job at any companies due to age or any reasons, Home Office is the best place for the transition to start your own new business
- Home Office gives you the opportunity to be proactive in time, you can work or go out if you like
- Home Office creates cash flow for you & potential chances in your life
- That’s the corner where you can read book, magazines for entertainment or that place you can relax & think
Most sucessful people should have their home office
Warren buffet owns a simple office with circle table & sofa, even his working table is not too large & from his father left for him
Donald Trump had his home office even when he was too young. His daily job was using phone to contact with the contractors for good deal
Before become the president of The United State of America, trump still works in his office daily & use smartphone for twitter
Even when he became the president of USA, his office is still without any staff exept children. It seems successful people don’t like to work with staff
Let’s see the office of Justin Trudeau. He prepared a small corner for his home office
How to arrange a home office?
- You need to prepare a space. It’s a quiet space that give you the best feeling when you sit there.
- The space should be have a good view, maybe window view, garden view, or living room view
- Prepare a large table. Large table allow you to put magazines, books, post cards or even computer
- Good chair. You can select leather chair for comfortable seat with height adjusting function
- A Table Lamp to read book or for decoration
- Put some pictures/ photos. That might be your portrait, family photo, children photo…
- Prepare a corner for Home Phone
Absolutely, having a home office offer you with various chances. We’re now heading for new life when people tend to stay in their own office and do the things they like. Relax in your own corner, read the book you like, be proactive in time for your life is the best way to enjoy this life
Good luck with your home office!